Biltwell Exfil-7 Bag
EXFIL is military parlance for "exfilltrate," which means, "Get the hell out of there as fast and organized as possible." EXFIL-7 is a rugged, function-forward collapsible transport and storage bag for action-oriented motorcycle enthusiasts. The Biltwell EXFIL-7 combines modern materials and construction with military-tested retention and expansion technology to create luggage that works even tougher than it looks. The "7" in this bag's name refers to the number of 12-oz. (355ml) beer cans that can be stored and transported in its padded main compartment.
- coated weather-resistant nylon pack cloth exterior with heavy-duty polyester thread at all joints and seams.
- Custom tie-down locations for multi-purpose mounting.
- One main, and two pocket, compartments with YKK nylon zippers.
- Zipper pulls have polyester knotted rope extenders for easy operation with gloves.
- Double-thick exterior walls and lid construction with internal padding for protection and durability.
- Antique brass drain grommets on floor panel for moisture evacuation.
- 1.25" wide straps with heavy-duty nylon quick-release buckles help secure load after packing to reduce movement and rattling.
- Mil-spec orange interior panels on main and secondary compartments for enhanced material search and recovery inside the bag.
Main: 11" (28cm) wide x 5.75" (15cm) deep x 4.75" (12cm) wide
Large pocket: 9.75" (25cm) wide x 5.75" (15cm) deep with 8.0" (20cm) opening
Small pocket: 5.75" (15cm) wide x 4.25" (11cm) deep with 4.5" (11.5cm) opening
The EXFIL-7 is customizable for different applications and mounting locations. We've seen mounted heavily laden EXFIL-7 bags on the frame's down tubes, above the headlight on tall and mid-sized handlebars, and of course on both sides of our sissy bar (in front of the taillight and behind the rider's lower back). EXFIL-7's MOLLE strap configuration and four reinforced leather straps with nickel-plated buckles easily facilitates this wide range of mounting options.
Prices do not include VAT. If you are a resident in the UK or a country within the European Union (EU) prices will be subject to UK VAT @ 20% and this will be added to your total at checkout.