Micro 1000 DF (indicator/brake/rear light) with M8 x 20 thread, flexible mounting and clear or smoked glass.
- Made in Germany
- ECE-tested for rear
- Replaces the existing brake/rear light as well as the indicator
- Sensational new rear look
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Long Life Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 Volt applications
- Replaceable flexible rubber adapter which protects the indicator from vibration damage and vandalism
- Available in chrome or black, with the additional option of a smoked lens on the black units.
- The price shown is for ONE signal so if you need a pair please add two to your basket.
Kellermann's innovative indicator-brake-rear light combination in the stylish micro 1000 housing makes it possible to take a new direction when individualizing the rear of your bike. The characteristically bright double rear lights of the micro 1000 DF sets new standards.
The quality is such that, despite their diminutive size, the light output is so brilliant that they carry an "E" stamp which means they are fully legal for use on British roads and will pass an MOT.
NOTE: Replacing the stock turn signals with turn signals that draw less Amps, such as LED turn signals, requires the separate purchase of a Load Equalizer or replacement of the stock turn signal relay with an electronic turn signal flasher. CAN-Bus (HD-Link) equipped 2011 to present Softail, 2012 to present Dyna, 2014 to present Sportster and 2014 to present Touring do not require a Load Equalizer when LED turn signal inserts are used, as the blinking speed can be adjusted.
Prices do not include VAT. If you are a resident in the UK or a country within the European Union (EU) prices will be subject to UK VAT @ 20% and this will be added to your total at checkout.