Micro 1000 with M8 x 20 thread, flexible mounting and clear, yellow or strongly tinted glass
- Made in Germany
- ECE-tested for front and rear
- Increased safety because of brightness and direct response of the LED
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Long Life Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 6 and 12 Volt applications (the Micro 1000 DARK with tinted glass is only suitable for 12 Volt applications)
- Replaceable flexible rubber adapter which protects the indicator from vibration damage and vandalism
- Available in chrome or black
- The price shown is for ONE signal so if you need a pair please add two to your basket.
The micro 1000 LED (clear or yellow lens) replace the rear as well as the front indicators because of their bright beam. Thanks to Kellermann's IC operated Long Life Protection Guard® system with the latest high performance LEDs the micro 1000 LED series offers an especially high light output with almost unlimited life span. They are available in either modern clear or the classic yellow glass versions for all motorcycle models.
The micro 1000 DARK (tinted lens) has two faces: black as the night / and bright as the day. The combination of the perfect light and High Power LED Technology with IC operated Long Life Protection Guard® system and a strong glass tint offers new styling options which can replace the rear as well as the front indicators. The micro 1000 Dark hides what’s inside – while the high performance LEDs provide a spectacularly bright indicator signal, they are hidden behind the tinted glass when not in use.
The quality is such that, despite their diminutive size, the light output is so brilliant that they carry an "E" stamp which means they are fully legal for use on British roads and will pass an MOT.
Prices do not include VAT. If you are a resident in the UK or a country within the European Union (EU) prices will be subject to UK VAT @ 20% and this will be added to your total at checkout.