Micro 1000 PL with M8 x 20 thread, flexible mounting and clear glass.
- Made in Germany
- ECE-tested for front
- Increased safety through improved visibility
- Sensational new front look
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Long Life Protection Guard®, IC operated, 330 kHz
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 6 and 12 Volt applications
- Replaceable flexible rubber adapter which protects the indicator from vibration damage and vandalism
- Available in chrome (141.100), black (141.200), matte chrome (141.400)
- The price shown is for ONE signal so if you need a pair please add two to your basket.
The PL version of our micro 1000 LED indicators comes with additional integrated position lights. Manually operated*, modern high performance LEDs and our IC based Long Life Protection Guard® system mean they provide better visibility in road traffic. In addition, they also allow others in traffic to better estimate your speed. Suitable for all motorcycle models**, the increased power and crystal clear lenses create the illusion of lamps that are as bright as day!
* the existing dipped beam must be deactivated
** model specific indicator frequency versions are available, based on a load independent relay or power resistors
The quality is such that, despite their diminutive size, the light output is so brilliant that they carry an "E" stamp which means they are fully legal for use on British roads and will pass an MOT.
Prices do not include VAT. If you are a resident in the UK or a country within the European Union (EU) prices will be subject to UK VAT @ 20% and this will be added to your total at checkout.