Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-Into-1 Exhaust (Harley Dyna & Sportster)
The Competition Series is a full line of ultra high performance drag race exhaust systems developed by the R&D team at the Vance & Hines race shop in Indianapolis, the same facility where all race engines are designed, constructed and tested.
Every aspect of the Competition Series 2-into-1 has been designed with the racer in mind, from the use of lightweight stainless steel, to its tapered head pipes and quick access wideband oxygen sensor ports. It sounds brute, dark and mean without becoming extreme. Featuring a race-inspired brushed finish or satin black ceramic coated, the system also includes a serviceable acoustic baffle.
- Lightweight (7.6 lbs/3.45kg) Stainless Steel Construction
- Tapered Head Pipes
- Slip-fit Merge Collectors
- Standard 12mm & Quick Access 18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability
- Optional Quiet Insert Available
Before making you selection please refer to Model notes and exclusions below.
- 06-17 DYNA (except FLD)
- 14-20 XL (excl. XL 1200T)
- Note 1: not for models with saddlebags
- Note 2: will not fit SE & CVO engines
Note: Stainless Steel systems will naturally discolour, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilising a dynometer will likely result in severe discolouration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SEE CATEGORY PAGE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CERTAIN WARRANTY AND EMISSION & CONTROL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE.