Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered 2-into-2 Exhaust (Harley Dyna, Softail & Sportster)
The unmistakable slash cut ends on this exhaust makes it different from the regular Shortshots. Shortshots Staggered deliver hot rod sound and performance wrapped in full-length heat shields, at a price rivaling most slip-ons.
- Available in chrome or matte black ceramic
- Signature Twin Slash End Treatment
- Stepped headers from 1.75" to a 2.5" muffler body and 220 degree full length coverage heat shields that are almost invisible
- Come standard with louvred-core baffles, and can also be fitted with optional quiet baffles (available separately).
Before making you selection please refer to Model notes and exclusions below.
- 06-11 DYNA
- 12-17 DYNA (excl. 12-16 FLD Switchback)
- 91-05 DYNA
- 87-11 FXST, FXSTC, FXSTB, FXSTD, FXSTS, FLSTF, FLSTN (Note 1)
- 12-17 Softail (excl. Breakout models)
- 18-20 Softail (excl. FXBR/S Breakout, FLFB/S Fatboy, FXDRS) (note 2)
- 18-20 Softail FXBR/S Breakout, FLFB/S Fatboy, 2019 FXDRS
- 99-03 XL
- 04-13 XL
- 14-20 XL
- Note 1: 87-06 Softails and 04-06 XL require 18mm O2 sensor plugs (available separately)
- Note 2: 18-20 FLSB Sport Glide & FLHC/S Heritage Classic Softails require saddlebag support kit (available separately), right side only, when using OEM saddlebags.
- Note 3: will not fit SE & CVO engines