Biltwell Frisco Handlebars 1"
Engineered to deliver comfortable ergonomics and classic chopper style, Biltwells Frisco bar pays homage to the San Francisco Bay chopper style of the '70s.
Designed narrow enough to split lanes, but with enough flat section on the grip tubes to accept stock levers and hand controls. Due to its very flat (minimal pullback) design, Frisco bars work and feel best on custom motorcycles with short or stock-length backbones, or frames with relaxed head tube angles.
- Seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- Tight CNC mandrel-bent tubes for a clean look
- CNC mitered tube ends for clean joints and precision alignment
- TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Available in Mirror chrome-plated or powder coated black finish
- 1" O.D. model available smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls