Motogadget Motoscope PRO Digital Dash
Motoscope pro is Motogadget's most recent generation of digital dashboards.
Data is processed by a 16 bit Risc processor, which drives 734 LED's for an almost rimless, self-illuminating display matrix. This provides optimal readability even under conditions of direct sunlight (unlike LCD). Automatic brightness control is a matter of course.
The billet aluminium casing is cnc-machined and is easily mounted by two backside threaded holes. Overall dimensions are 109mm wide x 17mm high x 11mm deep. The instrument is equipped with an ABE and does not have to be registered.
The rev-counter is displayed fully scalable via the analogue LED band with drag indicator function. You can configure the main and secondary displays to suit yourself and another display section shows the gear currently engaged.
Apart from regular functions, the Motoscope Pro includes:
- Adjustable RPM scale, from 0-6000 to 0-18.000 RPM
- hour meter (time in use)
- adj. shift light (up to 20.000RPM)
- 0-100 km/h / 0-60 mph acceleration times
- average speed
- maximum speed
- various warning functions and more.
A Breakout box is required to make the connection between the Motoscope Pro and the H-D J1850-bus system. A plug & play system since it takes OEM speedo connector. Model specific Breakout boxes are available in the dropdown menu.
- Note 1: Model years are indications only since H-D mixed and matched systems.
- Note 2: Later models come with CAN-bus wiring. These will NOT fit. A special Brakeout box for these later models is not yet available. Check out Motogadgets website for more details.
- Note 3: Comes with ABE approval for use in the EU.