- 2004-2006 XL Models
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Four fuel delivery ports – Better throttle response
- O-ring sealed idle mixture screw
- Increased air flow for more power
- Adjustable accelerator pump for quick throttle response and easy starting
- Utilization of the factory dual cable system ensures safe operation
- Direct replacement and high quality fit and finish – less down time and better performance
- Variable position enrichment starting system
- Super E carburetor
- S&S intake manifold (stock length)
- Teardrop air cleaner kit
- Mounting hardware and gaskets
Due to inadequate frame clearance, the taller throttle bracket cannot be used on 1986-’03 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® chassis. Therefore, these Sportster models require the installation of earlier butterfly style throttle cables. Kits for 2004-’06 Sportster models are compatible with stock throttle cables.
S&S® does not recommend polishing or chrome plating Super E & G carburetors. Our repair department has seen many carbs with plugged passages due to polishing compounds, and some carbs have been destroyed because the
polishing or chrome plating had altered critical machined surfaces.
- Recommended for closed circuit use only–S&S Super E & G carburetors shown are not approved for use on motor vehicles operatedon California public highways, or in other states where similar pollution laws may apply. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his or her use and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith.
- 1998-up Buell® models require the use of 1996-'97 throttle assembly.
- S&S throttle cables must be used for all Buell applications.
Prices do not include VAT. If you are a resident in the UK or a country within the European Union (EU) prices will be subject to UK VAT @ 20% and this will be added to your total at checkout.