Motorcycle Silicon Shine
Silicon Shine not only leaves your bike looking factory fresh, but it also acts as an amazing friction reducer for suspension parts and reduces dirt adhesion. Spray it onto your fork stanchions and rear shocks to reduce resistance for a silky smooth, World Cup performance.
- Protects and leaves a sparkling shine on metal, plastic & rubber parts.
- Reduces friction on fork stanchions and rear shocks
- Silicon formula prevents grime build up on treated surfaces
- Cuts down on future cleaning and maintenance
Directions for Use
- Step 1 - Shake can to activate silicon formula and apply Silicon Shine to a clean surface.
- Step 2 - Using a microfibre cloth, buff the surface to leave a dry, sparkling shine.
*Just remember not to apply Silicon Shine to your bike’s tyre treads and braking surfaces!
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains (R)-p-mentha-1,8-diene. May produce an allergic reaction. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Keep out of reach of children